Thank you for visiting our website.
1. The Website “gaiawines.gr ” belongs to the Societe Anonyme with the trade name “GAIA WINES SA”, (hereinafter ” GAIA ” ), with registered office in Maroussi, Attica, 22, Themistokleous str., P.C. 15122, TIN 094460932, Tax Office FAVE Athinon, Tel. No. 210-8055642-3., fax no. 210-8055542, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. GAIA reserves the right (indicatively, and not exclusively):
b) to renew or upgrade part or the whole content of the Website;
c) to renew or upgrade part or the whole of the interface, structure, or configuration of the Website, as well as its technical specification; and to
d) limit access to the whole Website or part thereof.
Also, GAIA reserves the right to cancel, suspend, permanently or temporarily, or terminate the operation of the Website at any time, without any justification and without any prior notice to the visitor of the Website.
5. Use of the Website is allowed only provided that the visitor acts in a fair and lawful manner and abstains from any action that causes harm to the reputation of GAIA, or from any unlawful exploitation thereof. The Customer is also prohibited from creating any connection that insinuates any kind of relationship of the visitor or a third party with GAIA, or approval or support by GAIA where there is none. It is not permitted for the Website to be placed in a frame on any other website, and, in any case, the visitor is prohibited from creating any link to any part of this Website other than the homepage. GAIA reserves the right to remove the connection permission without justification, without penalty and without any prior notice to the visitor.
6. The visitor is not allowed to use frames or frame techniques, in order to frame any mark, distinctive feature, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website of GAIA, without its written consent. In the event of unauthorised use, the permission conceded by GAIA for access to the Website shall automatically and promptly cease to be in force.
7. It is highlighted that impeding the operation of the Website and replacing or amending its content (images, photographs, texts, etc.) is prohibited. Commission or facilitation of criminal, illegal or immoral offences in any manner, transmission of viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, and any action, in general, that may lead to an unaccepted or extensive encumbrance of the infrastructure or the operation of the Website is prohibited. Visitors must comply with the privacy obligations, while they must abstain from using the Website in a vulgar, offensive, illegal or obscene manner.
8. Additionally, the visitor may not destroy data, cause discontent to other visitors, violate the property rights of other persons, send unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly known as “spam”, or try to influence the performance or functionality of any Website features or features to which the visitor gained access through the Website. The violation of this provision is a criminal offence, according to Greek law. GAIA declares that it will notify the competent authorities of any such violation that may come to its knowledge. It will also disclose the Authorities any data requested, in accordance with the requirements of the law.
11. The Website and all its content (including, for example, software, files, graphics, data, images and other materials), are the exclusive property of GAIA and are protected by the copyright laws of Greece and other countries. The appearance and display of the Website content may not be taken as transfer and/or assignment of a license and/or a right to use thereof. The visitor may store, print and display the available content exclusively for personal use. The Website is provided solely for the personal use of the visitors of the Website and is used “as is”, with no possibility of modifications or other interventions by its visitors. The Visitor or any third party does not have and does not obtain any license or consent to use, in any way, any logos, distinctive features, trademarks of GAIA or the logos or trademarks that belong to other legal entities and are legally displayed after permission on the Website, without its special written permission.
12. Any other use of the Website without the prior written permission of GAIA is strictly prohibited including: (a) the use of the Website for commercial or business purposes or purposes similar to those of GAIA, (b) the distribution, disposal, copying, reproduction or publication of material on the Website for any reason other than for personal use; or (c) the modification, distribution, transfer, execution, retransmission, reproduction, publication, licensing or reverse engineering in relation to either part or the whole of the Website.
13. GAIA shall not provide any guarantee (i) of the proper operation of the Websites and/or the applications; (ii) of the access and use right; (iii) of the full, accurate, and updated nature of the contents, the information, or the data available on the Websites; (iv) of the absence of any defects or errors in the content and/or the operation of the Website and/or the Applications; (v) of the absence of viruses or other malicious software; and (vi) of the absence of certain qualities that could be expected in relation to such Websites and/or Applications, or the content thereof. Thus, GAIA informs the visitors that both the whole content of the Website, and the display of the products, services, texts, photographs, etc. are provided “as they are”, without any requirements or other guarantees on their truthfulness, accuracy, or suitability for the use or the purpose for which they are intended.
14. Access to and use of the Website is made through the visitor’s own means. GAIA and its associates exert their best efforts, in the context of technological inspections regularly carried out by them, so that the services and the content are provided smoothly and without any interruption, and that its highest standard of security is maintained. However, it shall not be liable in the case that, despite the reasonable measures taken by it, for any reason, including the case of negligence, the operation of the “Website” is suspended, or access to it becomes difficult and/or impossible, and/or if, despite the safety measures implemented, viruses or any other harmful software that impedes use of the Website are detected and transferred to the terminals of users, or if unauthorised third parties interfere in any manner with the content and the operation of the Website, rendering use thereof difficult or causing problems to the proper operation thereof, or intercept details concerning the users’ personal data. Moreover, GAIA shall not be liable in the case of suspension of access to its website for reasons beyond its control, as well as for reasons due to a technical or other weakness of the network, or to reasons of Force Majeure, or to unforeseeable circumstances.
15. Since it is technically impossible (and there is no legal obligation to do so) GAIA does not control and cannot control the posting of the content of the Website by the visitor to third party websites.
17. The users of the Website acknowledge and accept that GAIA may not be able to exercise control over the entire content and the security of the Website and its services. GAIA expressly waives any responsibility for any kind of warranty, whether express or implied, including any implied warranties that the Website and its content do not infringe the rights of third parties, that it is accurate and appropriate, that access to the Website will be uninterrupted and error-free, that the use of the Website will be secure, that the Website or the servers that make the Website available do not contain viruses or that the information on the Website will be complete, accurate, appropriate and up-to-date. If any visitors to the Website download any part of the content from the Website, they will act at their own discretion and at their own risk and responsibility. They shall be solely liable for any damage to their computer system or any loss of data caused by the downloading of the content. Additionally, visitors to the Website will be responsible for the cost of any necessary work, maintenance, repairs or rectification, which may be needed for a full restoration. The visitors of the Website accept that they must evaluate the content and that they are responsible for any risk that may be caused by the use of any part of the content, including any decision based on the correctness, completeness, validity and / or usefulness of any part of the content. GAIA as well as the persons involved in the creation, production or delivery of the content or in general the operation of the Website in no case will be liable for damages, including, indicatively, direct or indirect, special, accidental or incidental, positive or negative damages or expenses incurred in connection with this Website or its use, or in case of inability to use it by any person, or in relation to inability of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission or system line failure and shall assume no liability, nor will they be liable for any damage or injury caused to the computer or other electronic medium used by a visitor of the Website to access it or for viruses that may infect the computer or medium or other asset of the visitor which it uses to access the Website, during the visit , use or browsing of the Website or for downloading any part of the content of the Website from it, even if GAIA or its representatives have been informed about the possibility of similar damages, losses or expenses. Any links to other Internet sources shall be used on their own responsibility. If a visitor to the Website causes a technical problem or malfunction on the Website or the systems for support/retransmission of the Website to it or to others, then it shall be liable for any damage, liability, expense, compensation and cost, including reasonable legal fees and legal costs arising from or resulting from such disruption or malfunctioning of the Website.
2. CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
We respect the personal privacy of participants/visitors in general and those who use the website. We are committed to properly safeguard the personal content information that Website visitors provide when they visit and use the Website. This Privacy Statement describes the type of personal information we collect through the Website, how we use it and with whom we share it. The Privacy Statement of GAIA also describes the measures we take to protect the security of information.
Information we collect and how we use it
The use / visit of the Website is allowed to adults, but also to minors 15 years and older as long as they have the consent of their parent or guardian, who must confirm and solemnly declare, with all the consequences provided by the law on false solemn declarations, the personal information required for the use of the Website, in accordance with the Privacy and Confidentiality Policy of GAIA.
Information that we disclose
GAIA does not sell or otherwise disclose personal information that it collects from the visitors of the Website to third parties for their own promotional purposes (marketing). To that effect, GAIA and service providers may disclose details of visitors of the Website if required by law.
How do we protect the personal information
The security of personal data is a top priority for GAIA. We shall maintain appropriate management, technical and physical means of security designed to protect against unauthorised disclosure, use, alteration and destruction of personal data provided to GAIA during the visit and use of the Website. We use secure slot levels as well as digitally certified encryption and technologies to ensure secure transmission of the personal information of visitors to the Website.
3. How to Contact Us
5. Purchase of products, purchase and cancellation of tickets, payment of membership fees
Through the website of GAIA it is possible to order and buy products, business gifts, individual or group tickets, to visit or participate in flavor tasting training programs, etc. in its wineries, payment of registrations or subscriptions of friends through VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO credit, debit, prepaid cards.
After entering the corresponding navigation page, i.e. that of products, tickets or subscriptions and filling in the personal data and information required (e.g. number and type of products, tickets, year of subscription), then, to proceed with the payment, it shall enter to the environment of the Bank …………………., where the terms and conditions of use of the Bank’s website will apply, which it will have to accept in order to complete the transaction.
Cooperation with ………………………… Bank guarantees the reliability and security of your transactions since the website where you enter your card details is provided by the Bank, which processes the payments through its electronic payment platform. Please note that GAIA has no access to or knowledge of the bank account number or card number of the user.
GAIA reserves the right to modify or revise the terms and conditions of use and transactions freely, whenever it deems necessary, and undertakes to inform users of any change through its website.
Acting in good faith, GAIA will not be held responsible and will not be bound by erroneous/unintended electronic data entries, according to general experience, and may correct such errors as soon as it becomes aware of them.
GAIA, in the context of transactions from product markets, subscription payments, ticket purchase shall not be liable and bear any obligation for compensation for any loss or damage resulting from the cancelation, non-execution or delay in execution for any reason.
The only responsibility that GAIA has in case it is impossible to visit its wineries is to reimburse the value of the tickets that the visitor/user has paid in advance with a deposit in the bank account that will be indicated to us. GAIA shall not be liable for reimbursement of the value of the tickets if their cancellation is not requested until the day before the visit, in which case the said amount will be refunded by deposit in the bank account indicated by the visitor / user within thirty (30) days from the date of cancellation.
Under no circumstances shall GAIA be liable for any civil and/or penal claims for damages (including, without limitation, claims for direct, consequential or special damages, consisting alternatively or accumulatively in loss of profit, loss of data, moral damage etc.) that any visitor to the Web page or third party who made a donation, purchase tickets or pay a subscription may suffer as a result of any cause relating to the functionality and/or use of the website and/or failure to provide services and/or information provided through the Application and/or any unauthorised third-party interventions to services and/or information provided therethrough.
6. Final provisions
Should any term be judged as abusive or be cancelled, this shall not affect the remaining terms, which will continue to apply and to bind the parties. In any case, to the extent feasible, one term/sub-term or part thereof may be taken into consideration separately, in order for the remaining part to become valid. The term will be construed accordingly. Otherwise, the visitor agrees that the term must be repaired and it will be construed in a manner that approaches the original meaning of the term/sub-term to the greatest extent, in accordance with the law.
Any delay by the parties in exercising some or all of the rights stemming from these terms shall not result in the weakening or waiver of such right, which may be exercised at any time, at a later stage, at the reasonable judgment of its holder.