1. Our Company, with the trade name ” GAIA WINES SA “, (hereinafter ” GAIA “ ) with registered office in Maroussi, Attica, 22, Themistokleous str., PC 15122, TIN , Tax Office 094460932, tel. no. 210 8055642-3, fax no. 210 8055542, E-mail address: email@example.com
2. GAIA is committed to maintain privacy and protect any personal data of all visitors, friends, suppliers, students, and teachers, employees, as well as visitors of the website gaiawines.gr supplied or collected in any way.
Α. What means personal data?
Personal data, as defined by the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24/4/2016 (General Regulation on Data Protection – GDPR), and Law 4624/2019 which transferred the GDPR, is information about a person with whom it can be identified, such as, for example, name, e-mail address, telephone number.
You can find our policy if you use our website gaiawines.gr. More information on individual uses of your personal data, along with the option of selecting or removing certain uses, can also be provided when we collect personal data from you or in our partnership agreement.
Β. What personal data is collected by GAIA and why
GAIA collects, stores and processes all or some of the following personal data, all of which are not required in order to provide you with the services or information you request:
– Personal data of visitors of our website, such as: name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number .
– Details for obtaining information about the accessibility of the website.
– Personal data regarding activities or personal interests of visitors of our website.
– Information regarding the preferences of the visitors of our website so that we can understand which products or services or information they may be interested in.
– Information about the use of messages, comments, photos, videos or other information that visitors post on our website or in other social media about GAIA or our services or our products.
– Personal data, such as e.g. the answers of visitors of our website, concerning surveys conducted by GAIA.
– Personal data relating to communication by telephone or e-mail or social media or correspondence with visitors to our website (telephone number, name, complaint, acknowledgement or comment or other).
– Information about the use of our website by visitors to our website (for example, the number of visits, the length of stay on the site, the pages visited, the services or information that users searched for, etc.).
– Information and personal data (name, address or registered office, telephone, e-mail address, contact details) of visitors or friends of GAIA on how they can make a reservation or book tickets (for individual or group visit or participation in the programs) in our wineries etc.
– Personal data of our employees or partners or their employees exclusively either for purposes directly related to the employment relationship or works contract or services, or for purposes arising from the provision of law and in any case for specified, express and lawful purposes, which are known in advance to the Employee or its partner or employee and understood by it. GAIA has already developed and communicated to its employees a relevant policy for the protection of their personal data.
– Personal data of students of all educational levels (if their parents or guardians have consented thereto), domestic and foreign students and teachers who visit the Company’s winery for educational purposes, for their information (full name, age, gender, email, phone, comment, complaint or acknowledgement).
Personal data is collected either because the visitors to our website provide it, or directly from them (e.g. by telephone, by e-mail, by letter, by electronic or printed form) or by other websites or social media. GAIA will inform anyone providing personal data with its consent at the time of collection on how it will use that personal data.
We have a legal interest in collecting personal data of visitors to our website to measure the use of the website and to improve its content, to provide information about its products and services of GAIA, to answer questions or requests or problems of visitors or friends about GAIA, our products and services, to ensure the quality of services and the satisfaction of our visitors and customers, to develop new services or to improve or adapt existing ones, to analyze research data.
In the event that we have received consent from our visitors or those who have contacted us, we have a legitimate interest in providing information about our products and services, by email, phone, online, by sms. In such cases, GAIA provides you with the option of deleting your data or opting out from any communication.
GAIA does not collect personal data of minors under the age of 15 without the permission of their parent or guardian.
Finally, GAIA collects personal data of candidates/job seekers which it receives from them (e.g. name, address, gender, telephone, fax number, e-mail address, professional qualifications, education and experience) in order to examine the possibility of filling a job or a voluntary position or participating in the voluntary offer program and communicating with the candidates/applicants.
C. Who is the recipient of your personal data. For how long they are stored.
GAIA collects and stores the personal data of those who have given their explicit consent to this. It may transfer them and store them outside Greece always in accordance with the conditions laid down by law and with prior information to interested parties, as well as transmit them to a related company in accordance with the conditions laid down by law. GAIA may process personal data either with its staff or with its supplier, taking care to protect their privacy.
Personal data shall remain at GAIA for as long as is necessary depending on the purpose of their collection and in no case for a longer period than the prescribed one. In the event that legal claims have been raised or are expected to be raised against GAIA, our Company may retain personal data or information of a transaction or correspondence until the limitation period of these claims.
D. How do we protect your personal data?
The security of personal data is a top priority for GAIA. We shall maintain appropriate management, technical and physical means of security designed to protect against unauthorised disclosure, use, alteration and destruction of personal data provided to GAIA during the visit and use of the Website. We use secure slot levels as well as digitally certified encryption and technologies.
Although GAIA uses reasonable measures by natural and technological means to protect itself from viruses, it cannot fully guarantee that visitors’ access to our website will be uninterrupted, without viruses or without errors. Although we will carefully protect your personal data, you are responsible for transmitting your personal data to our website.
GAIA cannot guarantee that the personal data transmitted to it by visitors / customers / suppliers / friends / applicants is accurate. The responsibility for the accuracy of the data and their change lies with anyone who transmits personal data for the reasons mentioned above in GAIA.
Ε. Access, information and deletion rights
You have the right to ask us for the personal data we retain for you and to ask us to make the necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date, or to delete the personal data we retain for you. You can also let us know if you want to restrict the processing of data or oppose to the processing of personal data we store.
You may withdraw your consent to the transfer, storage and processing of your personal data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before the withdrawal.
To do the above, please contact us using the contact details provided in the following paragraph.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (Offices: 1-3 Kifissias Ave., Postal Code 115 23, Athens, Call Center: +30-210 6475600, Fax: +30-210 6475628, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
F. How to Contact Us
H. Final provisions
The above terms are binding upon the parties (GAIA and the persons concerned), and, subject to agreement with the laws in force, shall constitute, as a whole, the whole contract of the parties, and prevail over any and all previous and current contracts between the person concerned and GAIA.
Cookies are small letter and number files stored in your browser or on your computer’s hard disk, tablet, or mobile device, and contain information that is transferred to your device’s hard disk.
We use the following types of cookies:
Α. Absolutely necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the basic function of the site and are therefore always enabled. This category includes cookies that allow your identification while you are browsing our website during a specific session or, if you so request, each session. They facilitate you in matters of safety and compliance with regulations.
Β. Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of the site by tracking its usage data, collecting aggregated, anonymous information that does not identify any visitor. In some cases, these cookies help us process your requests more quickly and remember your preferences for our website. Failure to select these cookies may result in slow performance of the website.
C. Traffic measurement Cookies
Traffic measurement cookies are activated each time you visit our website. They are produced either by Google Analytics or by third party services and through them we can know: how often users visit our website, if you have visited our website before, if and how many times you have you opened our published text, the origin of the traffic, that is, if you visit us directly or through other websites or social networks, or advertising actions or search engines.
You can accept or disable cookies with the appropriate settings in your browser. However, if you do not choose to enable cookies, it is possible that you are not able to use all the features of our website.
For a better management of cookies, refer to your browser’s instructions for more information by clicking “help”. You can also learn about cookie management on various websites, such as Microsoft Windows Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome etc.
When you use our website there is the possibility that third parties might activate their own cookies to control their application and identify you. Our website cannot control or deny third party access to these cookies, so we recommend that you make the relevant settings through their own website, where you will also find the relevant policies for cookies and privacy.
We reserve the right to make any changes or amendments to this Policy which we will publish directly on our website. Please be regularly informed of any changes or updates to this Policy.